1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 9 14 round mags for the RIA/Armscor Wide Body and Para Ordnance P-14 pistols in 45ACP. They are made in Italy and are brand new. The price is $22.00 each plus $5.00 shipping by USPS Priority Mail for up to 5 mags.

I also have 6 Armscor towels at $8.00 each plus $5.00 Priority Mail shipping.

I accept checks, Money Orders and Pay Pal.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Armscor towels are all gone but I still have the magazines for sale!!!:smile:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mags are still available!!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
fourteen rounders

Mags are still available!!!:smile::smile:
I put a Kimber K Polymer Target .45 ACP pistol on layaway the other night. Do you happen to know if your magazines will fit and function in this style of pistol. ( I think that the frame was made for Kimber by Bul of Israel (model M5).

If so, I'd be very interested in purchasing some if not all of your magazines.

Yours,
Cow Bob.

·
Registered
9 Posts
One good person!

I'd like to thank AutoMag for sending one of his high cap magazines for me to try in my Kimber Polymer target .45 ACP. AutoMag sent this valuable magazine to me, trusting that I would try it and pay for it if it worked in my pistol.

That was a leap of faith on AutoMag's part and I want to thank him and for his trust.

The magazine did not latch into my pistol, so I am sending it back as AutoMag and I agreed that I would.

Thanks again sir. You are one "stand up" kind of guy!

Yours,
Cow Bob.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bob, it was no problem my friend!!! At least we know now that those magazines will not work in that pistol!! Be sure to post a picture of your new pistol Bob!!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bob, it was no problem my friend!!! At least we know now that those magazines will not work in that pistol!! Be sure to post a picture of your new pistol Bob!!!:smile::smile:
You bet I will! My pistol is actually on Layaway right now. So it will be a little while before I get it paid for. As soon as I do, I'll post some pictures!

Yours,
Cow Bob

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only have 3 mags left!!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two have been sold only have one left!!