Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh meat here.

1911 lover and shooter. Have a Kimber Royal Classic, a Colt Lightweight Commander and a Sprigfield GI Micro.

Also a military vet with 8 years USAF service. SAC, in the cold war, "Peace is our profession, we achieve it with global nuclear annihilation!". Worked the missile launch facilities out of Cheyenne as a line facility manager.

Spent 12 years cruising on a sailboat and dieing to return. Currently cutting big pieces of wood into little pieces and then reassembling into big pieces in a shop I own part of.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome To the Forum

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Welcome to the forum EL!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Fresh meat here.

1911 lover and shooter. Have a Kimber Royal Classic, a Colt Lightweight Commander and a Sprigfield GI Micro.

Also a military vet with 8 years USAF service. SAC, in the cold war, "Peace is our profession, we achieve it with global nuclear annihilation!". Worked the missile launch facilities out of Cheyenne as a line facility manager.

Spent 12 years cruising on a sailboat and dieing to return. Currently cutting big pieces of wood into little pieces and then reassembling into big pieces in a shop I own part of.
Welcome ELCruiser!
SAC eh!...I was ADC in the 60's. Ran many a practice scenario with you guys. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome elcruiser, kick off the shoes and relax.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Cruiser.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.