·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
That's kinda cool.

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went back for the GSG and it was gone. So now I am on a waiting list. In the waiting time looking at a M&P15 T and adding a .22 conversion.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Cool toy,but I'd rather have a good target set-up in a .22 platform. I really like the gun though. It's just kinda...well...it's not tactical,but it's not practical.

I'd probably still buy one if I had $500 in chump change layin' around. :biggrin:

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
They have one at Impact Guns if you are interested.

My friend has one and really likes it. He said that it has been very reliable.
I called Impact and its a 3 month waiting list. My local shop is working to carry them. He is talking directly with the importer, back East. Its more a fun cool show off gun, than accurate weapon.

I'd probably still buy one if I had $500 in chump change layin' around. :biggrin:
The 500 would have better uses (in guns) right now, than a airsoft gun that fires .22. 500 for the GSG can go to my precision long rifle in .308 or AR and .22 conversion...Too many guns not enough money.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
That's what I meant. I'd have a lot more 1911's,a few bolt guns,an AR or three, and a mountain of ammo before I bought one of those.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have one. I've only test fired it at the Gun shop because it came in just after picking up another gun purchase. ( 1 gun a month out there ) I thought it was big fun and so did the other folks at the range at that time. I was surprised to learn that nobody even knew these rifles existed. I had to email my Pusher the info before he ordered mine and he ordered more and they all sold out. I should get a percentage from those sales or at least some free range time.

Anyway the GSG5 is BIG FUN and money well spent. I guess I had some Chump Change. I missed out on those Armi/Jager/Mitchell AR15 & CAR15 22cal. copies ( The GOOD ONES ) back in the 80's and didn't want to miss out on these fine plinkers.

I plan on ordering one of those crank type trigger thingies and see how that works. It comes home 8/6 and I plan to go shooting with my stepson. He wants one now but like I said, he is only my stepson...LOL!! Just kidding.

Sure I could have bought a 10/22 and fixed it up but this puppy is very COOL. IMO,Money Well Spent!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts