1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Dang it:wink:...I told you on the other forum that I'd be looking into what you had...and I did look...but I didn't see any AR's...now I done bought a S&W, which I like...but I wish I had seen yours.

Oh well....thats a good excuse to buy another one:biggrin:

EDIT: By the way...Welcome to 1911auto

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
...but I wish I had seen yours.
Yep....I would have bought that DM4LE....I still might

4150 CMV barrel
1 in 7" twist
"H" buffer
M4 ramps
properly staked gas key and castle nut
black extractor insert with O-ring
...all the goodies people look for

And with that price you should sell these things

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

That one isnt bad looking except the goofy stock

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Hard to say for sure without trying it...but I bet thats a more comfy stock than the 6 position collapsible. Just a thought...

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
maybe but i don't find the 6 position uncomfortable once i set it for me

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Very nice Mr. Kassnar!!!!! Now if you were to come out with an M1A that would get my interest really up!!!:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
M1A peshaw, now a M1 Garand, now there ya go.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Brian, a Garand would also be nice as well as an M1 Carbine!!! I already have an all original numbers matching M1 Garand and M1 Carbine!!! I just need an M1A to round out my collection!!:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Brian, a Garand would also be nice as well as an M1 Carbine!!! I already have an all original numbers matching M1 Garand and M1 Carbine!!! I just need an M1A to round out my collection!!:smile::smile:
Thats just wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I will have me a Garand in a few months. Tax returns, and that is first on my list.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Good deal Brian!!! The Garand is an outstanding weapon!!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry I haven't visited in quite a while guys. I will comment on some posts here:

wwIIBuff: Yes, that buttstock on the D-M4LX is the Ace SOCOM. Must be one of the strongest buttstocks for a M-4 available. As for a gas piston model. we are looking in to one but I doubt if we could get it to market before the end of this year.

spikey614: I would consider a GB for the forum, but I've never done one before. What would you suggest? A discount of some sort I'm sure, but how do you work the logistics of something like this?

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Mr. Kassner,
Do you sell complete upper assemblies? If so... whats the price?

I want an M4 style, the basic flattop upper.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mr. Kassner,
Do you sell complete upper assemblies? If so... whats the price?

I want an M4 style, the basic flattop upper.
Ridgerunner665: Thanks for your post. We will begin selling complete uppers in a few weeks. You can see them here: http://www.charlesdalydefense.com/uppers.asp. Don't let the MSRP scare you away. They will be discounted from retail.

As soon as we get the shopping cart software ported over from CharlesDaly.com to CharlesDalyDefense.com we will be ready to go.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CDD-15 Receiver Engraving

We finally have a picture to show the actual production engraving on our lowers. Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I think the engraving looks great Mr. Kassnar!!!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Have they hit the market yet? I have not seen one out yet thats why im asking .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts