1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Handled one at the gun shop yesterday. This could be a worthy successor to my H&K USP. I love it. I must have one.

Thank you,that is all.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I have handled and shot one not to bad .. but the edges of the checkering would need to be smoothed own on the one i handled did the one you saw feel the same .. I mean it was razor sharp

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
How is the grip compared to the usp? I have not held one but it would have to be a little smaller for me to like it as I never got a usp due to not liking the grip at all. I would love to check out a hk45 though, the grip is supposed to be really nice.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checkering didn't feel too bad to me,I dunno.

The grip seems thinner,but I don't have the specs. To get the 14-round mag to work comfortably,I think FN made the grip narrower but longer. Thinner is better if it makes it more like a 1911,but I also liked the grip on my USP.

I would know more if I shot one,I only got to play with it.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I'm not really worried about checkering on the plastic guns, but usp grip is just too blocky for me. There is a movement toward more ergonomic grips, like the xd and the m&p, which is good and the hk45 is supposed to be a lot better. So is the p30.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.