1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who makes a replacement for a Bo-mar cut sight that is fixed? I want to replace the 'razor blade' on an STI Trojan.

-So far the only one I've found is:
http://www.harrisoncustom.com/News.aspx#

It looks like a nice sight, but I was hoping to find one I could pay for without going to get a money order or wait two weeks on a check to clear.

·
Unemployed
218 Posts
AFAIK, the Harrison sight is the only one.

·
Registered
188 Posts
It looks like a nice sight, but I was hoping to find one I could pay for without going to get a money order or wait two weeks on a check to clear.
??? Are you banking with the National Bank of Kenya? :rolleyes:

John had my sight sent to me in two days. My bank is in VA and the check cleared the same day the sight arrived. Frank's right, the HD-001 is the only game in town. I am extremely pleased with the picture it provides and most of all, that it allows me to leave my suture kit at home.
:wink:

Best way to go is to send the slide to John and let him fit it. He will install it precisely to where your Bomar is adjusted, thereby maintaining your POA. It costs the same to mail a slide as it does to mail a sight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.