1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Brian, I could not get the link to open for me. But if that is the Virginia Beach Monster Fire Truck my off road shop that I was part owner of helped in the build of it.:smile::smile: Don Moss is a very good friend of mine also!!!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats it, I saw it on TV tonite, and looked it up. Thats a cool truck. Of course any firetruck is cool to a fireman LOL

I just thought about this. It requires powerpoint viewer to view, if you don't have it, it won't open.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks like it would make one heck of a brush truck. Could really get back into the back country.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Barry, I have to agree with you on that!!! I am really glad that they outlawed them in Virginia!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I feel that maybe as a 2nd ammendment supporter I'm sounding hypocritical, as I suppose they are "free speech" and all. I thought they were just plain silly, but who was I to say what someone hangs on their truck...until I found myself blasting past a truck with them so I wouldn't have to explain it to my kids.
I can change the channel if I don't like what's on TV, but don't have much choice if I'm stuck behind a set of those!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.