1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a hard battle ma, but I think I finally got'er whipped. I think it was back about March I had Jerry make the announcement of my website going online. Well....... after two website designers, a heart attack, and some other minor distractions, I think we made it. As grandpa always said, if you want it done right, do it yourself. So, I did. This is my baby. Please take a look at www.pistolsandparts.com and let me know what you think. As promised back in March I will give some discounts to 1911auto.org members. Constructive criticism is most appreciated. Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for looking. If there is something you are looking for but can't find on my site, let me know, chances are I can get you a price on it. I'm sitting at about a thousand items, and thats just the tip of the iceberg of whats available. Steve

·
Registered
64 Posts
Best of luck to you. It's a good looking site.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Good job on the site. That 686 Dec Special is one fine roller gun.
Hope you have good sales through the Christmas season & lots of customers.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to both of you for looking at it. I might be a little late for this holiday season though. As I understand it search engines such as google can take up to nine months to fully integrate into their system. In the mean time I'll just spread the word the best I can. Thanks. Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For Members Only

I have 1 brand new 1911 Springfield SPB9151LP mil-spec stainless steel on my website selling for 689.99 . I think I still have it because no one knows I’ve got it, everyone’s out of them. Anyway, I would like to let everyone on the board know that I’m reducing the price to 639.99 with free shipping and insurance for 1911auto.org members only until Friday December 12th. I will list the quantity as zero until Friday to insure the gun does not sell off the website. Call or email if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.