1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Somebody needs to discredit Obama....before he leads this country straight to hell.

Every idea he has for "change" really is naive and foolish...but thats not the problem...the problem is that so many naive and foolish Americans believe him. Hillary is just as bad. McCain ain't much better...We're screwed either way because none of those numbskulls realizes what the real problem is...which is overpopulation...too many people.

Sad but true.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
No,it's too many people who realized that they can stick their finger in the government pie.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Less people would equal...more gas all around, more jobs to go around, less expensive healthcare, better health overall, less crime, better quality of life for all, less wasted raw materials, better for the environment, more space per person...the list goes on and on... better illustrated below.

It would mean more gas to go around because their would be less demand (cheaper gas)

More jobs because we could free up 12 - 15 million lobs just by getting rid of the illegals.

Better healthcare because the healthcare system wouldn't be flooded.

Better health overall because anytime you get too many individuals in a small area...you get sickness. (mother natures population control)

Less crime because its proven that crime is lower in less populated areas...even if you measure it by %.

Better quality of life because...well... just because it would be better.

I don't have time right to finish explaining....but I'm sure you get the idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.