1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its great...as expected.

This is the first time I've used a belt that is actually made for CCW...it DOES make a difference. It supports the weight much better and is more stable...drawing is easier (the holster don't try to come with it the gun):flag:

Another happy Milt Sparks customer.:dancingbananna:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Where is the pics

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here ya go...

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
No leather mag pounch?

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No leather mag pounch?
Nope...I cant find one that doesn't "look" like a mag carrier...those knife carriers work pretty darn good...I have seen multi-tool carriers that I liked, they were double carriers (1 for a knife, 1 for the multi-tool)...but they were over $100...and I don't really need a multi-tool that bad.:smile:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And I don't want an open top mag carrier...I do too much climbing around, rolling under trucks, etc., etc. for those to work.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Nothing wrong with that i have hear people say they like the multitool pouches before as they dont look like ammo holders .. i was looking for one that would hold 2 mags easy So i can carry that extra gun ..

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Good lookin' outfit, Ridge.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Everything Sparks makes is good lookin stuff. I let a pmk go about 3months ago & wish I had it back.:hairpull:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
The only good thing about IL's carry laws is that it saves me money. That's a good lookin' get-up there.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys...

I used to get picked on at the range about my "mag carriers"...last time I was there...I noticed 2 of the guys that also carry "officers" 1911's had switched to the Buck knife carriers....they really are a perfect fit for the shorter mags.

And at around $30 for the knife and all...ain't a bad deal.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gotta have a good belt!:biggrin:
I'm now convinced...thats true.

Honestly...I had been skeptical about the benefits of a stiffer belt, but I'm VERY GLAD I gave it a try.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Everything Sparks makes is good lookin stuff.
I agree. I carry in a Milt Sparks VMII all day everyday, so I appreciate a good strong non collapsable holster. Milt Sparks VMII is the nicest most comfortable holster I have ever encountered.

Good chioce sir!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts