1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don`t know many details yet....but there has been another shooting attack. This time a City Council in Missouri with 5 dead, 2 of them LEO, perpetrated by a "former" councilman. This madness has got to stop!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329786,00.html

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
This happened in my backyard, so to speak. It's all over the news. The gunman was a good man, that cracked. The last couple years he attended the city council meetings and caused trouble. Last night he snapped, entering the meeting and started shooting people. I don't know how to prevent this kind of thing.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Well at least he won't be doing this kind of thing again. He's dead.

·
Registered
104 Posts
You know, someone had to see this coming and simply didn't do anything about it. As we learn more and more about these stories we learn that there was always some sign that folks just missed.

We MUST remember that our first line of defense is between our ears. This was a disturbed individual that surely someone recognized as needing help.

May the victims souls rest in peace...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Don`t know many details yet....but there has been another shooting attack. This time a City Council in Missouri with 5 dead, 2 of them LEO, perpetrated by a "former" councilman. This madness has got to stop!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329786,00.html
No, that is not correct. The individual was a business owner in that municipality that has had run-ins with the city government over the last seven years about the way he operated his business. He had received over 150 citations for doing unlicensed work and illegally parking his company vehicles on city streets in violation of local ordnances.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, that is not correct. The individual was a business owner in that municipality that has had run-ins with the city government over the last seven years about the way he operated his business. He had received over 150 citations for doing unlicensed work and illegally parking his company vehicles on city streets in violation of local ordnances.
Yes, I learned that too and I should have edited/corrected this. I do not like spreading mis information.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
And I have a city council meeting to go to Monday evening at 5:15.:hairpull:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.