1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to You Guys, Yep You…
I guess we have to do the 10mm (and maybe others) doublestack. Yes, I do like the idea but have let it settle for awhile due to being so busy with our main product line. Due to good customer response and some folks, like myself, that think the world is ready for a 10mm doublestack, we are going for it for you!! And maybe just maybe we will do two, a full size in 5 or 6 inch and a Commander size would be sweet. What do you think??
Thanks,
Bob
Fusion

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I would definately look favorably on the Commnader

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Sounds like a sure thing Mr. Serva!!!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Mr. Serva, I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a double stack today!!!! Oh yea, that is a Wendy's hamburger isn't it!!!!!:rofl:

·
Registered
53 Posts
i've been asking and now it looks like you will deliver.where are you sourcing your frames???if this is too personal maybe just tell me forged or cast???
what id really like to have is the ability to have a 6" longslide for hunting and a commander for carry.maybe this would be the perfect tri-opps gun add in the .40 barrel and your set for the range.
bob
any idea on what a stainless model would run with all the above??? could you do it in the sub 2000 range???

pete

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I think a doublestack 10mm with a rail would be a heck of a nightstand gun.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
A full-size double stack in 10mm would,IMO,be a great open carry fighting pistol.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bob,

If you keep putting out Guns like the one your talking about I am really going to have to start that twelve step program for Fusionaholics

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bob,
I think I'd like a double stack in 45, but that's just me.
45 government kit coming along well. All I need is time.
Jon

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
This is truly exciting. I cannot wait to see the evolution of this gun/guns as you start putting them together.:biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
53 Posts
come on bob you post news like this then don't come back???:thinking:

are you using sti frames??
are they availible in stainless??
when will they be in the market??
would you consider some sort of group buy for forum members??

if this is for real i'll scrap my para p16 limited conversion quest,or are you only teasing us???:rolleyes:

not like leaking us some facts would hurt there is no one else willing to offer what you can.
lets get this rolling i'd like to be hunting with one this fall
pete

·
Registered
23 Posts
First Post

I've just recently gotten interested in getting another 1911. I have 2 Paras from the early 90s and love the double stack configuration. All I could want that would make my P16-40 the perfect gun would be a longslide, more power (10mm) and the kind of quality and attention to detail I have been reading about in the Fusions. This sounds like it is tailor made to the specs I was thinking about.

Hope Bob isn't too overwhelmed by the requests!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts