1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gunbroker usually has them

I see them there all of the time. Mine came from a gentleman in Pennsylvania - Called Frogners firearms; might want to google him and see if has anymore

·
Registered
18 Posts
Defender anyone know where i can get a new one ..?
Probably from someplace that sells guns or someone who wants to sell one. Is that what you meant to ask or is there a story here?

tipoc

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably from someplace that sells guns or someone who wants to sell one. Is that what you meant to ask or is there a story here?

tipoc
Ha-Ha-Ha well since you're such a smart ### how come you missed the date of the original post ... Dah....:crap:

·
Registered
18 Posts
well since you're such a smart ### how come you missed the date of the original post
I wasn't trying to be a "smart xxx". You asked a question, I tried to figure out what you were actually asking.

You are correct though. Neither I nor the fella who posted before me noted that the post was a year old. Maybe KayakerSteve drew the thread up from the archives. He posted a day or so before me. Are we both foolish for having taken your question for a good one?

Why didn't you come back and tell the rest of the story? Did you find the gun you were looking for? Why did you ask the question? Were you having trouble finding one? Did you not know how to have a store order one from a distributor or find one on line? Why did no one answer you a year ago?

Do it matter?

tipoc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts