1911 Talk banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few of these RIA decals available to anyone that would like some!!! Just let me know thru this thread or in a PM!!! By the way they are FREE or if you like you can make a donation to this great site that Jerry has for us!!!!:smile::smile: These are available to all members on a first come first serve basis!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yes, I would like a set very much, a donation to the site to end my 2008 is in order, i will PM you my address. The set of 4 please. This might even save me some time and effort at the range as EVERYONE asks me EVERY time I go about my gun that punches out centers and NEVER jams or misfires.

thanks so much.

Donation Made, Cmon guys, pony up, if this teacher can do it, you can to, does not have to be much, just what you got. 5 bucks, 10, 20 whatever.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a few sets of these RIA/Armscor decals available to anyone that would like a set or more!!! Just let me know thru this thread or in a PM!!! By the way they are FREE or if you like you can make a donation to this great site that Jerry has for us!!!!:smile::smile: These are available to all members on a first come first serve basis!!

I have 34 complete sets of all 4 decals.

I have 56 of the large Armscor decals.
I have 21 of the large Rock Island Armory decals.
I have 54 of the small Rock Island Armory decals.

PM sent

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your decals are on the way!!!:smile:

Roadhouse, I sent you a PM for your address!!:smile:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I GOT MY DECALS,

Thanks so much Automag, now they are on my range bag and my range gun case. I am very happy to sport Armscor stickers on my stuff. The more I learn about 1911's the more I like my Rock.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going out in the morning 1911n00b!!!

I have 16 complete sets left!!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wrangler, will send out in the morning!!:smile:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just put some decals in the mail this morning for a couple of members. I am sorry for the delay but I have been home sick since Saturday!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only 12 complete sets left!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Handgun, yes I did!!! Thank you very much my friend!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glenn, I will get your decals out today. Kurt, yours also, I have been sick and did not get to the Post Office like I said I was going to. Sorry Kurt!!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Decal

automag got em! they look good thank you
p.s karma package coming your way :wavey:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts