1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I understand the rule book, normally this gun belongs in the SSP division. However, can this gun be shot in ESP if you start off cocked and locked? I'm looking to pick up a 9mm due to where the cost of ammo is going.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Or what about getting a 75 in SAO only they do make it or it might be a 85

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
The straight blade doesnt feel to bad on the one i shot

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the CZ 75B SA which is the single action version of the CZ 75B. For $800.00 I got the pistol with a trigger job and a .22 cal conversion kit. I chose the CZ 75B SA for two reasons, first the SA model has a slightly longer beaver tail and I felt that would give less chance of “hammer bite” and it was single action. At it turns out I kinda wish I had gotten the standard 75B because the SA version has an ambi thumb safety, this prevents me from putting a set of CT Laser grips on it should I want to. When I first got it I had a LOT of problems with FTF, the round would lodge just short of going fully into the chamber. I sent it back to CZ-USA and now with 700 rounds thru it I have had no issues in the last 400. The .22 conversion kit worked 100% out of the box.

In general the entire CZ line seems to have a good reputation and it is hard to beat what you get for the price.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hmm... 9mm, CZ, Big Beavertail...

It's not a CZ, but it shoots like one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.