1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went shooting my Baer again, yesterday. That thing is so accurate, it's a joke. At any rate, in the first 40, it fails to close once. I took the mag out (don't know who makes it), set it aside, and proceed to pound out 220consecutive, flawless shots from my other Mags. 2 of those were Wilson, 1, I don't know who made it, but it had different components than the failed one.

Either Les baer or Para.

What a lesson! The mag that failed will never darken my door again. I carry using Wilson exclusively anyway.

Surely, that same mag and only that mag were causing me a few problems last week. I'd have saved myself a little grief if I had identified and ditched it last week.

Live and learn.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
good deal youll find mags are #1 prob with 1911

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell, Bud, you warned me about mags before. Seems like I still had to learn the hard way.:biggrin: The only 1911 that I HAD, that failed me consistently, would fail with anyones mag. Didn't apply at all here.

You go out of your way to keep me from getting bruised too bad and I still.......

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Bill,

Just noticed----Love your sig line. That's cool. Tracy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.