1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I bought a New Para and it had some problems. So I called them up and they took care of my issue super fast. So I decided to buy another one. This time it was a P14 Limited. With it I got 7 mags. Well only about 3 of them work. So about a month ago I called them again and they want me to send in my mags. So that would mean gun+no mags= no gun. I told them that I believe the problem is just the followers so they said they would send some new ones to me. Well that was a month ago. I called them twice last week and got no call back. I called them today and got no call back. I am upset about this. Has anyone received this type of CS from them? I love the guns but what good are they with no way to feed them? I am at a loss of what to do. I guess I will just buy some more mags. They will not be Para factory mags. After market cant be any worst. Maybe I can look at Brownells. It is a sad state of affairs when you cant get a factory new mag to work and the maker wont help, MK :hairpull:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.