1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I tried a Sig 226 with Crimson Trace and was truly amazed at the accuracy! I stood there with two-handed grip at mid-chest and poured 9mm shots into a 3-inch bull at 9 yards. It was child's play!

Well, I ordered a Crimson Trace for my Sig 1911 two days ago. We'll see I'll have as much fun with .45 ACP's.

Anyone here have feedback on these sights??

Thanks!

Steve

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
I have the CT grips on my 3 main carry guns. I like the advantage they offer over iron sights. I have them on 2 1911's and a S&W 642. I have a Lasermax Green laser on my evil black rifle.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I got a set a few years ago. I found that my eye was drawn to the red dot and the target instead of the front sight. Sorta went against my training... It really bothered me to the point that I sent them back. This old dog just didn't like them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i had the same results as trader jack,only i kept mine,as i think they really add another dimension to shooting.i practice both point shooting,target shooting and laser shooting.
plus crimson trace is a great company.there also is the cool factor,the intimidation factor.
all good if you ask me
pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.