1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· COTEP door greeter
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
the shotguns i think have been named instead of #'s
Good point, I'm familiar with that but didn't think of it. I only meant their pistol lineup, of which I am honestly not very familiar with at all other than the Dan Wessons'

i really didn't see anything interesting to me
Can you link it?

· Registered
4,029 Posts
The CZ Valor is a new stainless offering with black ceramic coating intended for the high-end concealed carry market. And the entire Dan Wesson revolver line is being pulled in 2008 as CZ lost its revolversmith and as a result, hasn't been able to fulfill production until that position is filled. Stay tuned.

blurb from rifle shooter

http://www.thegunsource.com/store/Items.aspx?QID=-3&CAT=2&MFG=277

· Premium Member
932 Posts
Thanks for posting the links. Please continue to do so as I love DW gossip and fact. I to, would love anything you can bring back and pass on. Thanks Bud.:dancingbananna:

· I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Aha! Sounds like the Valor is just what I wanted. I'll have to wait and see what the specs on it are.

I think by the time DW ships out the Valor I might have a few pennies scrounged up, so I'll have to compare it to Fusion's .45 line-up and see which way I want to go.

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I posted this blurg from rifleshootermag on 1911fourm early november:

A couple of handgun notes.... The CZ 97 chambered in .45 ACP now features a de-cocker. The CZ Valor is a new stainless offering with black ceramic coating intended for the high-end concealed carry market. And the entire Dan Wesson revolver line is being pulled in 2008 as CZ lost its revolversmith and as a result, hasn't been able to fulfill production until that position is filled. Stay tuned.
http://www.rifleshootermag.com/imrt_082007/

DW has been stating since last shot show they were relasing new models later in the year. I contacted Keith months ago and told him I was interested in a .45 razorback style and a black cbob and he said if I wait I wouldn't be disappointed, but that was all he would say.

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
He said later this year, but I should have known they would not make it.

I also meant to say later in the year, not earlier.Doh

One thing to note, he said they would do custom orders. I asked about a razorback that was bobtailed with front checkering and he said no problem. I don't know if they have changed on this or not.

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Yep, I don't think any compy releases new models when they say they will. I think they do it so people will hold off buying something else waiting for the release.

· COTEP door greeter
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Bud, is that what they did with the SR9?

I was forwarded an email that my Dad recieved which indicated it was a press release and gave a link to some videos and made a big point to brag about how many were ready for shipment. Was this possibly to atone for some bad PR mistakes in the past?

I haven't followed their history very closely other than Vaqueros...

· Registered
4,029 Posts
No i saw a SR9 before i heard of it mostly the older guns and well the 375 ruger in a left hand .. was supposed to be out in july and i still cant get one

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.