1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made a deal to trade a Beretta 92 FS and Ruger SP101 both in excellent condition with minor blems for a Colt Commander in satin nickel , a FEG Hi Power with four extra mags and a .357 bang stick

I wanted the Colt and $300 but circumstances did not allow the seller to come up with the cash right now and I want the Colt right now before he decides not to sell

I know I can get my $300 out of the FEG and bang stick

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
sounds all right how about pics

·
Registered
104 Posts
Without photos it's hard to tell, but you probably did all right. I do think you may regret getting rid of the SP101, but that's just my personal opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I think you did well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just made a deal to trade a Beretta 92 FS and Ruger SP101 both in excellent condition with minor blems for a Colt Commander in satin nickel , a FEG Hi Power with four extra mags and a .357 bang stick

I know I can get my $300 out of the FEG and bang stick
What is a bang stick?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Good deal

·
Unemployed
218 Posts
Sounds good to me too. You might miss the Ruger. It's a good gun. But they are pretty available if you decide that you want another.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I do that sort of trade all the time. It is how I own what I do at the price I do. I cannot afford to carry what I do if I bought them new. Buy someone's whole gear package & sell what you do not want & keep what you do. I think you did VERY GOOD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts