1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I posted it here yet, so I will post it to keep me reminded of what I sold and should not have. Ron Mahovsky hard chromed and the rest of the work done by me:

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Yep, ya shoulda kept her. It was a good looking piece, Jerry.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Still Can't Believe ya sold it after all that work

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ever see the old cowboy movies where the captured guy had the run the gauntlet with indians hitting them with something? I'm going to have you guys line up while I run it and you can hit me with squib rods.

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Jerry,

What holster is that? Tracy

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's an ugly bald guy striker, I still have it. I specified leave it open at the bottom when I ordered it.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
That is one good lookin gun to have sold.
After cancer surgery & full knee replacement in 17months we have some major DR bills. Neither of my 1911s are for sale.
I will not condemn you or get in the gauntlet line. If I catch you thinking of it again I WILL TRY HARD to talk you out of it.
I have sold a couple of guns & one guitar I wish I had not. Stupidest one was the guitar.:hairpull:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ya'know I don't like silver guns. I don't like front cocking searations. Yet I find that particular pistol appealing. I think everyone here can share a story about the one they never should have sold.

BTW, I'm a UBG holster fan myself. Nates a good man to deal with.:dancingbananna:

·
Registered
692 Posts
That was a fine lookin' pistol ya got rid of there pard.
I've been lookin' for an XSE myself, but can't seem to find one that suits me.
I won't be in that gauntlet line either. I've been thru it myself - ain't no fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts