1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an all stainless Classic custom, naked slide, 3 lb trigger, single side safety, this will be my last 1911 as it is now my 4th on layaway, I thought about getting the engraved model, but decided I like the Naked slide better, :flag:

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm ordering mine this week. I'm going with the two tone and the mag well option. Everything else you could possibly want comes with it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very Nice, the 2 tones are Beautifull, heck everyone of the Classic Customs is a masterpiece in my opinion, Congrats :shades:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By your sig line, you're pretty well armed now. You could take out a second mortgage on your guns alone!

Mortgage?, Hell I live in my car, How else do you think I could afford the guns?:brave:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah, I wanna get the Classic Custom bi-tone. those are amazing guns. The only thing I don't like about them is that over sized mag release. I think i would change it out with a standard one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, I wanna get the Classic Custom bi-tone. those are amazing guns. The only thing I don't like about them is that over sized mag release. I think i would change it out with a standard one.
Actually, that's one of the things I like about it. My RRA has one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I ordered mine a few days ago. Its the two tone model. The only option I got was a mag well, as it already comes with everything else.

It will be here in 45 days. Well, 42, now. :wink:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ordered mine a few days ago. Its the two tone model. The only option I got was a mag well, as it already comes with everything else.

It will be here in 45 days. Well, 42, now. :wink:

Congrats, Please post pics as you will have yours MUCH sooner than I will :wavey:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
It will be in Layaway a while, But George just received mine today, Naked slide, single safety, 3 lb trigger,

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Very nice Congrats

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Bud :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts