1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4837676/

This is the county I work in, matter of fact, I go to this nursing home all the time for EMS calls. I just got off work this morning at 7, boy am I glad. I know the cop, and I think at least one of the patients, but until they release any names, I won't know. I know more about the situation than the news is saying, but am really not a liberty to say right now.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update

The nurse that they speak of on the news video on WRAL website is the guy I know, pretty smart guy, nice fellow. Sounds like he showed quite a bit of integrity...

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
After the Churches in Texas were no longer off limits to carry I said nursing homes & Funeral Homes were to be the next victim rich targets of choice for this ilk.
Some time back I read of the first Funeral shooting that I know of. Now this.:hairpull:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is sad to me, is while any loss of life is bad, the nurse was a really nice guy. I've been in and out of nursing homes since I started my career in EMS, and seen som real snotty nurses, hateful at times, but the nurse that died in this rampage has always been nice, cordial, friendly, and always had a smile on his face.
News reports him to be an ex-marine

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
What kind of sick person shoots up a nursing home, of all places? Bet he feels like a man now.

We all look for something to blame for things like this, but the fact is there's just some bad people and we never know what will set them off.

Sorry to hear of this G3. I know some people in the Maryville shooting, it's a crazy world. Not very PC of me, but some folks are just evil, some people have mental disorders...all you can do is be ready and watch your six.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.