·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whos getting um i know im not

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Me either. I hope I get cleaning supplies.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i dont even hope to get that

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nope, me neither. :frown:

I just bought a Ruger GP100 last week, so I don't think Santa will bring me one this year for Christmas....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got mine early, that light triggered Kimber Royal Classic that Bud's coming to Florida to try this winter. Had to jump on it when I had the chance but that blew the budget according to my accounting manager.....

and the first target at 35 feet

I also gave a friend who's had a really rough year his first really good holster. A Laredo Defender similar to the one pictured here.

http://www.kdholsters.com/owb-defend.php

He's been through two hip replacements and spinal surgery resulting in partial loss of use of one leg. They're hoping it might come back over the next year but no guarantees. He was having troubles shooting his .357 snub due to advancing arthritis and worried about not being able to defend himself or his wife. I kind of helped him out in trading a hunting rifle he had for a Kahr CW9. He loves the gun and can handle it well but he had a cheap holster for it as he's not exactly flush these days. Kevin at K&D just happened to have a Defender that was an extra that he needed to sell for a good price so I decided he needed the holster more than I needed some extra goodies. He snuck open his present today and is thrilled, he's now discovering the joys of fine custom gun leather. Heck, that makes me happier than anything I'd of got for myself with the money....

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Very nice shooting..

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
None for me either!!!!:frown::frown:

·
Registered
99 Posts
none for me, but, getting a brake on the 15" 7-08 Encore pistol , umm, err, handrifle barrel

·
Registered
53 Posts
i'm ordering a new fusion for myself,as i've been nothing but good.
it sounds like it will be a 8 week wait as the slide i want is not instock
merry christmas
pete

·
Registered
692 Posts
Merry Christmas!

Here's mine... sort of unexpected, but well appreciated.

Baer Concept VII. Can't wait to put some rounds down range.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thats a nice Gift

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Wish I could convince myself to get the Thompson as a Christmas gift. Well I got my Fusion 10mm longslide. Sold my SA TRP Operator to get it and had a relative pitch in cash instead of a gift. After shooting it today the Springer is just a faint afterthought.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Peter D, very nice!!!!!!:smile::smile:

A friend of mine has an original full auto Thompson and man what a joy that is to shoot!!!!:smile:

·
COTEP door greeter
91 Posts
i'm ordering a new fusion for myself,as i've been nothing but good...
pete
Um, Was there a poll on that topic? I don't recall anyone asking me about your conduct around the plant:thinking:

:biggrin:

We always get odd looks from the kids when our stockings are empty so I decided I should wrap a couple 20 round boxes of Silvertips I picked up today and put them in there. After buying 10mm ammo who can afford to buy a gun?:rofl:

·
Registered
31 Posts
my Xmass gift to myself....

Taurus Model 651 .357mag
Couple of extra mag for my AR
and shop threw in box of ammo for my new toy:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
my Xmass gift to myself....

Taurus Model 651 .357mag