1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Wouldn't even try. I would just be thankful for what you have, your wife.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess i should test fire it sat least. But might be sweeter to wait. Good things come to those who wait. :biggrin:

G

·
Yeah, like boredom! "Test fire" the hell out of it, then post us a range report and more pics! And what a Christmas gift, too! Does your wife have a sister by any chance? :wink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
You're a lucky guy!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just got mine last Friday and yes it was also a early Xmas gift but I have already put 200 rds thru mine. All I can say so far is......WOW! I love this gun. I will say that my XD-40 got me spoiled at the ease of stripping and reassembly compared to the 1911 but the way the 1911 feels and shoot is awesome. I now know what is meant by smooth recoil. Anyway, glad you got yours and I think you should definately take it out for a test.

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you ever decide to get rid of your wife for any reason, let me know. i am always on the look out for a good woman and you obviously have one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Keith, glad you are enjoying the Taurus, SatCong, i never was a bad boy, Im still a bad boy and have no intentions of changing my ways. :biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts