1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woohoo San Diego Chargers win in a tough game over the Indianapolis Colts 28-24 Get ready New England here we come ! GO BOLTS !!!!

HOT DANG I'm just pinkled tink ...errrr tickled pink :dancingbananna::dancingbananna::dancingbananna:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I was watching and i'm a chargers fan. It was a good game.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Another Charger fan here.... since the 70s for me. Local boy...

Did anyone else notice NONE of the "pud-dents" picked the Chargers, and after the game NONE of them ate crow?

X Coach Coward ( still pissed at us for a long time ago I think) not only did not eat crow for saying before the game AND at half time the Colts would win, he went on to blame the colts for not winning, NOT congratulate the Chargers...

I LOVE it.... he he heh....

And MANY of my co-workers are CowBOY fans, what a GREAT day in football eh?

heh he hee....

LOVE IT.....

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
One thing I miss about san diego, chargers and padres games.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heheh the odd thing about me being a chargers fan ...I'm from the midwest ...I'm in freakin IOWA !! Everyone around here is either a Chiefs fan or a Viqueens ...err i mean Vikings fan :whistle:
I was SO cheesed at Chargers management for cannin Marty that I almost couldnt stand it .... I mean c'mon ...NORV TURNER!?!?!?! what the ..... BUT i have to back up and eat a little of that crow that 1shot mentioned ....Norv definitely turned the team around and has taken them further this year than they have been in a long time .

all i can say is next week Patriots look out ....the SUPER Chargers are comin!

·
Registered
207 Posts
We will be climbing up hill in that one for sure...

But,
They came here in OUR great season and beat us on our home turf, it was the first thing Merriman mentioned after the game. We have NEVER forgotten New England dancing the LIghts Out dance on OUR logo on OUR field.

I sure hope they can do it...

Then after we beat them, not dance on the New England logo, circle it for a moment of silence... :rofl:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Another Charger fan here.... since the 70s for me. Local boy...

Did anyone else notice NONE of the "pud-dents" picked the Chargers, and after the game NONE of them ate crow?

X Coach Coward ( still pissed at us for a long time ago I think) not only did not eat crow for saying before the game AND at half time the Colts would win, he went on to blame the colts for not winning, NOT congratulate the Chargers...

I LOVE it.... he he heh....

And MANY of my co-workers are CowBOY fans, what a GREAT day in football eh?

heh he hee....

LOVE IT.....
The talking heads at ABC make me want :rofl: For them to eat crow it would mean admitting they were wrong.

All the fans at corperate headquarters are Colts fans. Thank you Chargers for helping me get through a Monday that much easier.

As a life long Patriots fan, I'll see you boys next Sunday.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Colts fan here.
Sigh.
Well that season ended with a thud.

You know, it wasn't so much that I wanted the Colts to go back to the Super Bowl...
...I wanted them to keep New England from going.

It's up to you, Chargers.
Congrats.

As far as pundits eating crow- If I had a dollar for every time that happened...I wouldn't have many dollars. The only time I hear it is when one of them calls in to the local sports radio shows. They then admit being wrong to pander to the local audience while nobody else in the country can hear them.
All you can do is think about how much fun it is for your team to win when nobody thinks they can.

·
Registered
692 Posts
49er Faithful here. But since the Eddie D relinquished ownership it's been sad times. Now I just root for quality football. Hopefully we'll see some in the next few weeks. Ol' Brett just might show us somethin'!

PS: Man I sure do miss Fouts and Air Coryell! But, I'm sure you Bolts fans do too. :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Colts fan here! Congrats, San Diego deserved the win. We just didn't have a good game plan for them. Especially on defense. Good luck against the Pats, you will need it.

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Grew up in Md. Was a Colt fan until Mar '83-(Ersay moved'em out under cover of darkness ----literally at night on a fri). Anyway have been a Charger fan for a long time. Bring Dan Fouts out of retirement. Tracy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.