1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CCW arrived today.:dancingbananna: I can finally start carrying. I am surprised that I got it as quick as I did with the holidays. (2 1/2 weeks) I will be making my mandatory Walmart trip on Wednesday.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Congrats .. Lets see the Carry Piece and Rig

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congratulations on the CCW. It`s a wonderful new world of responsibility you`ve just joined. I had the same 2 1/2 week turnaround a year ago. It would have been less than 2 weeks if not for x-mas....I got the notification in the mail when I got home on a Friday 3pm that it was ready to be picked up. Only problem was the County offices shut dowm at noon that day for the holidays. But...first thing the day after x-mas...it was in my hand.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Texas usually takes about 45 days so that is FAST for here. Glad you got it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Florida....you know the "gunshine state"....lol!

I can't show you my main carry rig (XD40) as I am still waiting on my new IWB holster from TT leather.

I will post a pic later with my 1911 rig. It is a OWB rig from Ross leather.

I am very happy that it is going to get cold over the next couple day so that I can take my .45 rig out. Easier to conceal with a jacket. Cold here is 30s at night.....burrrrrrr!

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
NC is "up to" 90 days. Got mine in 87-----3 to spare. Tracy

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Congrats plowboy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great plowboy. Florida's permits have been beneficial to so many with its wide recognition.

When I ventured off Collins Ave to the "real" Miami, I was glad I was carrying. LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally got my new IWB holster for XD40. I also have my paddle holster for my 1911. Here they are.....

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
That is a GOOD lookin choice of rig.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts