1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Caspian build any complete guns or do they just do parts? Does anybody know a gunsmith who works primarily with Caspian frames and slides?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I have never heard of caspian building any complete guns and pretty much any full house custom gunsmith that does not start with a base gun works primarily with caspian slides and frames. There may be some exceptions, but caspian is pretty much THE choice with these guys.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Pretty much as Jerry said .. They might have made guns at one point in time but if so it was very limited

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm almost sure I've seen a Caspian built gun but it was for a 1911 book. So like gentlemen above said, it's not something you can order.

Evolution Gun Works (EGW) in Quakertown, PA preferably use Caspian frames/slides. It's a dream of mine to own an EGW custom. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am assembling Caspian parts for an USPSA Open race gun in 40 and will have Phillips formerly of Wilson then NightHawk assemble and finish for me...also looked at Sheuy but settled on Phillips...who is already well familiar with Caspian...and Caspian is familiar with him as well....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.