1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this my sound silly, but I am kind of anal when it come to things of this nature. I just picked up a Colt GC a few weeks back, but Colt didn't supply cases with there guns 20 years ago.

I do have a nice (but a bit weathered) cardboard box that the GC came in, but I feel that a nice gun like this deserves at least the blue box with the Colt logo on it. Only thing is that the box is $30. on the colt site. Now I guess I'm being silly having spent $800. on a pistol but finds $30 to be a bit high for a plastic case. Any suggestions?

Before anyone says anything. I do have a regular $8 case that fits any gun. It's just that all of my pistols have there own case from their perspective companies (again, being anal)

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
you either are going to have to fork over the 30$ or search ebay or gunbroker for one cheaper or post a WTB ADD for one and hope some one is selling for round what you want to pay

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.