1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and would like to start off by expressing my excitement for Fusion Firearms. I just ordered mine about 2 weeks ago. I was seriously considering a Les Baer since it was the most 'custom' gun I could afford. Then I found Fusion! Bob and Dale are class acts and answered my questions promptly and honestly. There was no pressure to 'ante up' for add ons that didn't benefit me -- unlike most retailers. I've always like the CBOB and Razorback from Dan Wesson, but they seem second rate to the guns Bob and Dale are offering under the Fusion name. I want KOOL AID! So I'm pleased to say took the plunge. What Fusion is selling for the prices they want seems to be the best bang for the buck for the average working Joe (or Jane).

Bob was really patient and pleasant. I made several changes until I found what was right for me. Since I don't have pictures to post yet, just look at the stock photo of the #41 on Fusion's website and substitute in a tactical frame (stainlees--black oxide finish),.45ACP, and the Pro-split hammer. 8 weeks can't come soon enough. I just glad to see the interest for these firearms on this fresh forum.

PICS in 6 weeks I guess!:biglaugh:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Barrett.50, welcome to the forum. These Fusion 1911's are creating quite a stir in the custom 1911 circles. I wish I could actually hold one (or even shoot one) to see what it's all about. I hope the 8 weeks pass quickly for you, and we'll be expecting some pictures too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Primer! If I lived in St. Loius, I'd let ya shoot it. That goes for anyone on the board. Once I take delivery of it, anyone in the Lansdale,New Britain, Doylestown area is welcome to shoot it at the local range. Half the fun of gun onwership is trying something different/new. If I can help in that process, well, I'll toast to that!:dancingbananna:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got the news. I should be taking delivery this week (had a little bit of a delay as Bob said there was a blem in the finish on the receiver---so being the upstanding builder he is, it went back for re-finishing. Hope this points out that FUSION is a builder you can trust!) Pics will follow once it arrives.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Now this will be the longest part of the wait knowing its on the way

·
Registered
11 Posts
Barrett50

Congratulations - please let us know how your pistol is oh and make sure you post some pictures!

I'm currently working on my build :biggrin:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
You got that right Bud! 259154 seconds left--but who's counting!?! :biglaugh:
Sounds like a sweet set-up. Heck,I may have to go to PA just to try it out!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know the feeling!

Congrats Barrett,

I can't even do the math for my 10 weeks, but I can hardly wait. Anxious to see the pics of your new baby!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts