1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any more ******* Country Boys like me that use a bucket instead of a bag for your Rangeb______?? Everything in there including cleaning kit, good first aid, & small tool box.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just have my “shootin’ bag,†about the size of a gym bag. It only has my ear protection, stapler and staples, and a knife – nothing else goes in until the night before I go to the range.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Longtooth, if it works that is all that matters my friend!!! It looks good to me.:smile::smile:

Here is my range bag!!

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Bag, but I've used a bucket like that for diff things. Tracy

·
Registered
692 Posts
LT, that looks like a very cost effective range... er... bucket!

Heck, I have a bag somewhat like Automag's and I still need a bucket for targets, staple gun, tools and such!
Maybe I have too much s---!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Mine is range bag that I got from North American Hunting Club as a free gift for a lifetime membership.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I just noticed that my shooting glasses in the above photo look like they have a bullet hole in the lens. It is actually just the reflection of the overhead light in the dining room!!!:smile:

Another shot of my range bag.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I use a bucket, but gotta get me one of those nifty divider thingies!

Its called a "Bucket Buddy"...You can get them at Home Depot or Lowes.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm a bucket user.

It's kind of a drag when people toss their trash in it at matches, though. I don't mind an honest mistake, but when I see them lean over, look in the bucket and hesitate...from seeing the screwdriver set and plastic ammo boxes...then go ahead and toss it in anyway, it bugs me.
At least they quit after I pick it out and toss it in their fancy bag.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I use a bucket, but gotta get me one of those nifty divider thingies!

Those nifty divider thingies are nail aprons from Lowes. They do have bucket buddies too tohough. Left whole on the outside & one pocket in a spot on the inside. Like a few others I have never bought a range bag for self. Started out w/a plastic tub I had, went to a canvase tool pouch, gave that to Mom when she got enough stuff to need a rangebag. I bought son one & son in law.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I use both...a bucket when I`m back yard shooting, but when I`m loading up to go to my gravel pit range...and might make a few stops before or afterwards I also use a range bag I got from S&W as a promo gift when I bought my first 1911.

·
Unemployed
218 Posts
I use two bags actually. One is for shotgun activities and is keep stocked with paraphernalia for that. The other is for handgun/rifle activities and is kept stocked with appropriate gear.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ima two bagger too, but both are pistol related. One for 1911s and acoutrement and the other for the 22s and related paraphernalia.

I've seen some cool buckets though.

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Any more ******* Country Boys like me that use a bucket instead of a bag for your Rangeb______?? Everything in there including cleaning kit, good first aid, & small tool box.

That's good, I like it! :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you sir & I do to. If I could change one thing it would be a little bigger. I love the square one over a round one. Wish it was a bout 3" longer & maybe a couple wider. The depth is really good.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Mine is an old bag and she's got a fair size bucket also.....oh, you were talking about something else.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts