1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't help but notice that almost all of the RIA forum threads are repeats of three basic themes: I Got a Rock and It Rocks; Pictures of My New Rock; or I Had a Problem But RIA Fixed It Instantly And Now It Rocks. The same themes of happiness and satisfaction repeated over and over again. If there's anything to complain about with regard to RIA pistols it's that they're in short supply at the moment due to the Obama-inspired sales boom.

When I contrast that with the posts in the forums for more expensive yet somehow less reliable or less customer friendly brands, I'm really, really proud to own a Rock.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
That is correct Brolin!!! I spoke with Ivan and he has been swamped and cannot keep up with the pistol and ammo orders!!! As soon as they arrive they are spoken for already.

I do have a complaint though!!! I need more RIA's!!!!!!!:dancingbananna::rofl:

·
Registered
207 Posts
*Rock rock till you drop, ROCK ROCK never STOP....*

Sorry, could not help myself, I too love my Rock. It was difficult, but I found ammo for it. Ammoman was out when I ordered, but Natchez had what I wanted for a good price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey really enjoy all the info.. had a compact in layaway .. went back to put more money down and they had a new tactical in all stainless! Traded them out on the spot and it looks really great.. can't wait to fire it .. first one I had seen.. dealer said they had just come in.. will post pics when I get it out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
my coworker after looking at my tactical and gi wants a rock. hard to find a tactical but i have my eyes peeled for him and no way in hell i will ever get rid of any of my rocks. i now want a compact and a longslide. It never stops

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.