1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to share my experience thus far dealing with Brock and Bluegrass.

I ordered a holster from Brock last August. He charged my card on September 3. Holster shipped in November, and looked like crap. The finish was bad, the opening was way to small (looked collapsed). It was the Thanksgiving and I had family staying with me, and didn't get around to contacting Brock for a few weeks.

He would not do a refund, but said to send it in and he would fix it right up. I shipped it back right away.

I have not heard from him since January 5, and have send multiple emails.

My credit card company says it has been too long to do a chargeback.

By far the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

EDIT: Brock responded to me on glocktalk. Pictures are also in that thread.
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12398751

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
There were problems here with people getting holsters from him, he was a forum supporter and I did not ask him to renew after it expired.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received an email saying he issued a refund. It hasn't hit my account yet.

Take a look at the minor variations in these two photos.
Does the distance between the stitching and edge appear consistent between the photos? Specifically the far left?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow, what a bummer! I was actually looking at them a while back because I like that they could switch from IWB to OWB; I'm glad I decided to go with Simply Rugged... great product, and a great guy to work with (right up there with Sarge, EGW, and Fusion).

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Wow, what a bummer! I was actually looking at them a while back because I like that they could switch from IWB to OWB; I'm glad I decided to go with Simply Rugged... great product, and a great guy to work with (right up there with Sarge, EGW, and Fusion).
You are right about good guy.
I have one of his too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.