1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved Scout XL 40 :flag:

I can usually field strip and reassemble a 1911 blindfolded. Not last night.

It was just me, the dogs, and my favorite TV show, then this happened.......... :hairpull: I nailed the slide and frame.

She's still a tack driver though! Any suggestions? Maybe she deserves the Ion DLC. I havent decided yet........
Let me have it guys, I can take it. IDIOT!:plugears:

Wes

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a saying in my industry, "There are those that have, and those that will." Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I put one on my Baer Stinger the very first day I got it...no big deal to me, but it is a good one.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I am old, bald, & grey beard. That is on idiot scratch.:noworries It is a character mark. :flag:
I commend you for your 1911. That alone removes you from the idiot class.

Definition: "Idiot marks" statements or behaviors that reveal to a reasonable & prudent individual, & "Mark" that speaker or actor is an idiot. LTs dictionary of Common Sense.:wavey:
Such as:
A 3 fingered butcher on Sarah's safety panel stating guns are dangerous.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ouch! Hey, at least now you can stop babying it, it's "broke in" and ready to be used as intended without all the worry and tip toeing around it. I do stuff like that and it bothers me initially, but in the long run, it's for the best as it let's me do things with it that I would avoid had it still been pristine. If it really bothers you, then use it as an excuse to get the Ion DLC coating. :wink:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Gee guys, pretty rough looking marks on those pistols!!! You might as well send them to me since they are an eye sore!!!:rofl::dancingbananna:

Just kidding guys, no big deal on the mark I also put one on my stainless Colt Delta Elite about the first day that I had it!!! Makes you really mad that it happened and you know better but hey accidents happen!!!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Wes, when I get the time I normally go to the Lynnhaven Shooting Range by Lynnhaven Mall!!

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Guys,
If you get scratches like that, We will help you out, Just send the slide in with a note and we will fix her up for you. We now how things happen, we are one big Fusion Family and we take care of our Family!!
:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Now, customer service like that is enough to get a sale from me.
Who could ask for better

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys,
If you get scratches like that, We will help you out, Just send the slide in with a note and we will fix her up for you. We now how things happen, we are one big Fusion Family and we take care of our Family!!
:smile::smile:

WOW.......... NOT that I would take you up on the generous offer. My mistake, so I will make a decision as how to proceede soon. I am not overly worried about the "looks" of the scrath, but ION Bond DLC is probably coming next.

Bob and Company rock! If this isnt outstanding customer service, I don't know what is!!

Wes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.