1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a heavily used nearly 20 year old BHP from a local gun show a couple of months ago. It needed some trigger work, new springs throughout, and I wanted it refinished. It was finally ready to be picked up today (about a month after I dropped it off at a local gunshop/smith). Overall, I am pleased with the outcome and look forward to taking it to the range in the next day or so.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Looks ok but I liked the original better.

Would have been sweet if it were reconditioned.
Whoa,total buzzkill. :biglaugh: Sorry S-P,but I agree. I like the look of the old warriors,but to each his own. I mean, it looks good now but OD just ain't my color.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Nice looking HP. I have one that I bought about 25 years ago and just love it. I am getting ready to take mine to Ted Yost for one of his custom jobs. It would be there already but with the cost ($1600.00 ) and the 8 months to finish it, I am thinking about just leaving it alone because I could get me another nice 1911, but what the heck. He does super nice work. Check out his work at Heirloom Precision. Beautiful stuff. Good luck with yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.