1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a very nice Fusion T-Comm Bobtail 2 tone we built for Andy. This was a super fun pistol to build and have all the most modern features. A great feel with the bobtail and awesome balance and control. Andy was a great customer to work with and we thank him for the opportunity to build this sweet pistol for him.
Thanks again,
Bob

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's nice. Is that 10 mm? I have told myself that I am going to consolidate calibers and have sold off many that I don't shoot but the more I read on here and look at these the more I want to add a 10mm.
That looks absolutly beautiful

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Very stunning:shades:

·
Registered
151 Posts
That is a very nice looking gun.

I had never heard of Fusion so I am going to have to do some reading. However, after reading all the information and praise for fusion and their people located in this category, I know I won't have to read much more to know it will be an outstanding firearm I will someday need to add to my growing family of firearms.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for all the great feedback. I picked up my gun and it is perfect in every aspect. In fact, my first thought was to sleep with it. Of course, that was a silly thought, so I decided to give it my bed and I crashed on the couch.

Hopefully, I'll have a range report soon. I am SUPPOSED to be heading to Louisiana this week, so it may be next week before i can make the range.

Also, I will get some high-rez pics, but my gear is out on a wedding assignment, so that will likely be next week as well.

-Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.