1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wierd. Suddenly, the audio wouldn't work on the tv in my den. Swapped cable boxes with another tv and proved that the audio isn't coming through on that cable box. Anyone else have this happen? Looks like at trip to the cable company to get a new box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somehow, the set top box volume got set to "0". Changed it back to "30" and the sound is back. Still have no idea what caused the volume to go to "0". No trip to the cable company needed! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Glad you got it, I had a dish network box before that for some reason every so often the setting would get changed automatically off of digital audio and the sound wolud go off. I had it hoooked up to fiber optic audio cable, so I had to go in and change it back. Took me a while to figure out what it was at first, but after that I knew where to go.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sometimes, in the middle of the night usually, the cable co. or satellite co. will send new software to your box requiring a restart. That usually sets everything back to default - '0' for your audio volume. It's happened to me several times over the last few years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.