1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome Ray, do you want me to list you as rep along with Ivan?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome Ray

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Ray! Good to know you're over here too. Quick question for ya. Do you guys have a custom shop running yet? I ask because I don't want to send my RIA off to anyone and have the warranty voided. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Ray, it is about time buddy!!!!:rofl:

Welcome to the forum Ray. Guys and gals, what more can we ask for in the Armscor/RIA section, Ivan and Ray!!!:notworthy::smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy my RIA 1911 Compact - it is dead-on accurate and has replaced my Colt Combat Commander as my CCW (not lettin' go of the Colt, tho!)

One question - Armscor/RIA has a full size 1911 in .38 Super; any plans on putting out a 5" 1911 in 9mm? I've been looking for one ever since I (foolishly) sold my Springfield 1911 9mm several years ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like information on when a commander sized 9mm will be avaliable for us located in the United States. I believe there was discussion about this at the 2008 show.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The powers that be taunted everyone at the SHOT show with these pistols. I have no news when we will see them. My guess is after July. I'll be sure to post on all of the forums the minute they hit the warehouse.

Thanks for your support,

Ray

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Sounds good Ray. Thanks for that info!!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys. Nothing is posted on our importation board yet. I'll make a post as soon as I here something.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts