1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I had heard that some hospitals would pay for training if you agreed to work with them for so long. Does anyone know of any places that are doing that now? I don't care where it is as I am single and can move anywhere. Any help or information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Military is how a lot of doctors get their training, and then only have a 6 year or so commitment.

A lot of hospitals do this, but usually its for someone who is already on the payroll. You usually have to meet certain requirements, my brother in law is trying to get into CRNA school, but he has already been a nurse for years.
I do know that Medic in Charlotte NC, will hire you with no training, and put you through their own paramedic school. We are thinking about that at my job. Several counties have discussed going together and running a paramedic school seperate from the community college.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I trust Corpsman with my life for many a years and protected theirs lives during combat.
A Corpsman is a very brave person and has to deal with it all. I assume Medic's are the same. They should be Highly commended, I wish the VA used them at times lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.