1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I found a wesbite www.gun-holster.com/milt-sparks-holsters/ on the left side of the page there are all kinds of holsters makes with holsters for sale,with out waiting,it costs alittle more,but its worth it not to have to wait half a year,Ive bought 2 full size 1911 5 inch/,2 1 1/4 colt commander or kimber,and 2, 4 inch ones,the are all VM2 for 1911s.Also have 2 for glock .26,27,33,VM2s they are all new in the bags they came in,with the kydex klips,so you can tuck your shirt in to wear that way also.IWB,and tuckable,It seems these sellers,while waiting for there orders,they traded guns or got a different model,so when the holsters came,they didnt neeed them some had to sell there guns,because of hard times....just thought id pass it aling to you guiys ,cause I know how it is to wait forever to wait for your holster to be made.....this way its helping the sellers and us too.Go check it out if ya dont believe me.The place is full of them right now for Glocks,Sigs,1911s....go see.... also 5 inch ones,as well,buy a 5 use it for all sizes,1 fits all,no more waiting for nothing....just wanted to pass the good news along,I had to wait till I got All I wanted first,now you guys can fight over them.....see ya

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
That link won't work.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I took the liberty to fix your link mitch

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I tried to fix it earlier but didn't do something right I guess.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Interesting site, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.