1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I would wager that if Bac1023 spends his money there,it's gotta be pretty nice.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I went with the Combat Custom. It will be just like the model on the site, but without the rail. I will never have a railed 1911.

Other than that, I'm going with a solid trigger. I have plenty of 1911s with the standard 3-hole trigger and want something different. Grips will be the same gray VZ.

Just picture this with a solid trigger and no rail. Looks like a winner to me.

Luke Volkmann said 30 days tops. Not bad.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I like it...except the FCS, but thats user preference:wink:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your new Volkmann looks great. If yours came in so quickly, mine should be just around the corner. Ordered one ten days ago and I can't make the days go any faster. I want it now,umpa-lumpa now! I'll post pics and know it will be a real shooter. Luke sent two to Clint Smith for testing and an article will be in the Dec. "Guns" mag. Mine will be a little different than yours, but both are custom pistols that will be ours and ours alone. Good choice.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Luke Volkmann called this afternoon to tell me mine is finished and I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Come on tomorrow!!!! He said he likes the way it looks, but you would expect that, he made it! I can't wait, and will probably shoot it Thurs morning before I have to make meetings. I'll post pics asap.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My Volkmann

My new Volkmann Custom Combat with the Boom-Stick holster I won in the Freedom Is Not Free auction run on this site. She shoots very well! Plain slide, logo at rear of slide, high cut trigger guard, nite sights with front green rears yellow, blue/black VZ grips with inlaid logo in silver,logo on recoil plug. Very plain, but all mine. Very similar to Luke's personal gun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.