1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is another exceptional Fusion Firearms No 35. This one is for our good customer Mr. Miller. Just a piece of art from the parts combination to the finishing and accented so nicely by the very sweet deep red Cocobolo grips. Have safe fun with her!! Thanks to Mr. Miller for his business in building this very exceptional 1911.
Thank you,
:smile::smile::smile:

"Another"... WOW I can't change the title.... "

·
Registered
11 Posts
WOW...just saw this post on my Model 35!
It's me, Mr. Miller...haha. (bob)

I just took it to the range for the 1st time this past weekend...I (and my buddy there) was absolutely astounded at the groups I was getting with this thing from 20 yards (using no rest). I would have saved the target had I known this post existed. The group was about 1".....all 16 shots.

For me, that's pretty damn good and this is definitely the most accurate pistol of the six I own.

THANK YOU BOB, and the entire team at Fusion...this pistol is a work of art. I'm very happy and proud to own it as well as to refer other customers to your products (2 so far that have bought or already have orders).

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Another great gun from a great builder, MK

·
Registered
11 Posts
SC1911,

Hey your pistol looks great! From reading your post, it sounds like it shoots great too. I absolutely can't wait until I have my Fusion!!!!!!
I'm telling you...wait until you get it in your hands. I felt like a 10 year old on Xmas morning!

This thing is a serious shooter, as I know yours will be to. It's built as tight as a bank vault and the accuracy just puts a grin on my face. It has really made me a better shooter compared with my other pistols, including a Kimber 1911, which I'm pretty good with too. My groups are noticeably tighter w/the Fusion.

Best of luck w/yours and let us see it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.