1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After one year with no guns, the crime rate statistics from Australia are in!

• Armed robbery up 44%
  • Homicide up 6%
  • Home invasion up 6%
  • Assault up 12%
  • Crimes involving use of a firearm UP 320%
So, overall it looks like the ban is working out pretty well for 'em....

·
Registered
394 Posts
I beleive the data to be true. Some time earlier in the year on another forum, a guy from Australia was commenting on how badly things had gotten in such a short period of time. SO yes, it is interesting data...whether any of the US anti gun idiots will give any meriit to the data???:plugears:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get your data, Kyle?
It was posted at my local range, so I scribbled it down on a piece of paper. It came from a member of our rifle team who was from Australia up until about a year ago when the ban passed (not a coincidence, I assure you).

usmcmp said:
Well if they try to take my guns I think we will have a problem. After all I just got my Nighthawk and STI.
If they want to see a crime rate increase dramatically, they should come try to take mine! :wink:

redmonster13 said:
I read somewhere (cant remember where) that the UK's violent crime also increased dramatically after their ban.
Sure did, just as expected, and still rising....

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'm sure the liberals will totally discount the data you posted as unsupported, contrived and meaningless.:frown:

I wonder if they will ever learn that where guns are outlawed, crime flourishes?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.