1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very interested in obtaining a SWEET Fusion. I have been exchanging email back and forth with Mr. Serva (great guy) over the last few days. I have a build waiting until I get the funds to send him a check. I have never read or heard anything negative about these guns. I'm wondering if any of you Fusion shooters have ever had any problems with your guns (I mean besides drool stains)? I'm sure that if there were a problem The good guys at Fusion would make it all better with their excellent warranty and customer service. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I don't have much through mine, but it's extremely sweet. You won't regret it.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Man, it's very tight and a great shooter. Slide moves like it's on ball bearings, I can't recommend fusion enough.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm just amazed by the quality that seems to be in these guns for the price. Of course this comment is based solely on what I have read, as I have never gotten to fondle one in person. Once I sell one of my other toys, I'm sendin' a fat check to Mr. Serva. We already have the build planned. I'm getting the tactical stainless frame with rail, pro series 5" slide with front and rear cocking serrations in black oxide, ambi safety, all pro series goodies, solid 10-8 trigger w/ 3.5-4# pull, 10-8 rear sight, front sight w/ tritium insert, and 10-8 grips. That is gonna be one bad blaster. I really can't wait. Now I just need to come up with the wad o' money.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jerry,

Do you happen to own any Les Baers? I'm curious as to how people like there Fusions compared to Baers.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I don't, but I have handled them and I would put the fusion's on par with pretty much any of the semi custom's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts