1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it looks like the predictions for an increase in ammo prices has come to pass....at least at WalleyWorld. I was going past the sporting goods counter and looked just to know, and sure enough....Blazer Brass that had been $11.97 per 50 is now $14.88. I haven`t had the opportunity to check elsewhere, but if this is any indication.....:bawling:

At least I stocked up enough to last me awhile at the old price.

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
I already do, but this sounds like another good reason to reload.:wink: Tracy

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Us reloaders have been hit with a increase in prices also. The price of lead has increased dramatically. Powder and primers are not quite as bad, just going up a little. My reloading cost for a 45acp 200g LSWC is $15 for 100 rounds. Last year my cost was $9 for 100 rounds.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
reloading is getting outrageous now costs are way up and hard to find bullets in stock

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reloading is getting outrageous now costs are way up and hard to find bullets in stock
Thanks for the encouraging news Bud. I am seriously considering getting into reloading, but it won`t be until end of the summer or into the early fall now. My spare time is just too short from now until then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts