1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In just over a year I have made almost 1,000 posts here...some were more informative than others but all were "well meant".

Don't remember exactly when I got the moderator job...I remember where I was when I was asked if I was interested in it...well almost anyway, I was in a truckstop in Kansas, on my way back home from Wichita.

What can I say...I love my job...and the quality of the members here makes it an easy job.

A forum needs a balance of people that know a little about the subject and of people that want to learn...sort of a Yin/Yang thing. That's what makes it great...sometimes the tables get turned and the teachers become the students. (somebody always knows a little more)

Anyways....I just wanted to say a formal Thank You to all the members, mods, and admins...for making this forum what it is...:flag:

Thanks guys (and gals...do we have any gals???)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Ridgerunner, we do have a great bunch of members on the forum!!! There is a wealth of information to be learned, which by the way I am still learning!!! Let me take this opportunity to thank you and the other mods on this great forum for their fantastic service to the forum and members!!!!:smile::smile: I would also like to thank the many members who contribute a wealth of info here for us all to share!!:smile:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
A big thanks from Arizona too. You guys are great. I enjoy this forum more than any others. 1911AUTO rocks, Mirando

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Thank you ridge.
I may be old, bald, grey beard, Grandpapa but I still learn from the board too.
This is a a great one.
LT

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
+1 alot! Tracy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.