1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you may have guessed, i'm in Arizona, southwest of Phoenix. came here in 1977 from the great frozen northeast. was born in Watertown NY in 1955, married my high school sweetheart , we have 2 sons, 2 grand daughters and 1 grand son.
i have but one 1911, an older Springfield in 45acp. one day i hope to fix that and it is nice to see i am not the only one that believes the 10mm and the 1911 platform were made for each other. i was afraid the great, but underrated, 10mm cartridge was going to fade away with the likes of the 41A&E.
i reload on a dillon 550b for my centerfire pistols, and use an old, but unbreakable, rcbs single stage press for my centerfire rifle's needs.
i have a disliking for lawyers and politicians, PETA, the ACLU, anyone who thinks the second amendment is not a individual's right, open border supporters, hypocrites and people that mistreat their dog because you can bet they treat their kids like that too.
i like well made firearms, people that do not always agree with me but have a good argument as to why, the smell of coffee in the morning, the sound of kids laughing, my wife saying "good morning", a good joke, a goofy joke, an honest opinion and constructive criticism.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome to the Forums

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Excellent introduction, welcome aboard.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Hello ****! It sounds like they cloned me from you! Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome ot the forum.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, ****. It appears that we have much in common.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.