·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a long Wait 25 Weeks but who is counting

Picks are BLah sorry had to use flash its raining here

Here it is

Nice and Oily

Looks like This one was shot a bit from the wear ring .. And i will say it is tight the slide is stiff a lot stiffer than my LB PII 1.5 IS or was .. Weird

I'm Thinking on these grips for it what ya guys think i dont like wood for carry

A TRS Pair

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess the pair would be Ebony and Ivory or yin and yang :rofl:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Grips are OD or Olive as they call them.. i would get another set of VZ operators but I cant get full length with no MSH pin hole for a matching set

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Beautiful TRS, Bud, congratulations!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Another fine example, my friend. That test target's just scary. I saw a set of black and gray g10's on Luco's HC Master that look really nice.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You mean like these ping?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes, Bud, just like that. I just love the look of those on silver guns. I am even thinking of some for a black gun.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have those on my C8 Ping maybe i can get another set somewhere

·
Registered
143 Posts
Man the new Les is really really really good looking bro! if you want the Yin&Yang thing going on with the pair...............put the natural AlumaGrips on the black pistol and the black anodized on the HC...........and bodda-bing,yah good like dat.:shades:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hell i still havent shot it yet

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.