1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't aware that DW even made them pre-cz or otherwise, a freind purchased one and wow, shoot fabulously, so it appears one is in my future, anyone have and or shoot this caliber? Just curious about them and if they ever come up for sale, as I have never seen one.
thanks
ric j.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Not in a DW but i do have a 38 super and yes the caibler shoot pretty well depending on the way the barrel is set up ..

If its set up to headspace on the rim good luck on it shooting well.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I have a Kimber 5" stainless target in .38 super and an STI longslide in the same chambering. They both shoot excellant and I would not part with either of them. I love them both and worship the STI. .38 super shoots fast and accurate with real soft recoil. It's foot pounds of energy on target nears that of a .45 ACP. Mirando

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I am glad you love it. I think for range work 38 super is awesome, Mirando

·
Registered
5 Posts
To really get the full benefit of the 38 Super one needs to reload. Factory ammo is limited, expensive and doesn't exploit what the caliber can do. I have a DW Guardian along with three other 38's. Hard to beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.